Scanning Department of St. Teresa’s Hospital
Immediately required by a busy department
Handle daily duties of our Administration Office including:
- full spectrum of HR & administrative support for the department including staff’ recruitment, leave management, license and training record etc.
- accounting duties for petty cash and cheque payment
- secretarial support to management staff
- preparation of monthly reports and statistics
- maintaining good order of our filing system and equipment record
- support department’s activities including AGM, department dinner and ad-hoc medial symposia when required
- perform ad-hoc assignment as required
- tertiary educated with at least 5 years relevant working experience
- good interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and able to work well independent
- with basic knowledge in Accounting is preferred
- high proficiency in PC skill such as Word, Excel and Power point
- good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
* Attractive salary and fringe benefit commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send application, date of availability and C.V. by email.