- Provide hands-on administration support to Property Department.
- Co-ordinate the administration work of the Property Department to provide high-quality services to all clients, include handling tenancy document, payment process, and assist to carrying out repair work quotation analysis and
recommendation for management consideration and approval.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient data entry and record generation.
- Assist the General Manager / Property Manager to set up operation procedures, control system, prepare the regular reports and notes of meeting.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by supervisors or management.
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Relevant diploma in Business Administration or equivalent preferred.
- Previous 2 years working experience in property management service company or real estate industry is definitely preferred.
- Possess general knowledge and hands-on experience in administration matters.
- Responsible, willing to help, self-motivated, detail minded, accuracy, attention to detail and process tasks work independently with less supervision.
- Good working attitude with strong problem solving, communication and inter-personal skill for handling operation issues.
- Hands on PC skill in computer software like Words, Power-point, Excel and AutoCAD etc.
- Sociable and ability to communicate effectively with clients or working counterparts.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
The package will include a very competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus, public holidays and medical insurance.