- Provide general administrative support to Property & Branch Development team
- Responsible for documentations, filing, data entry and report generation, etc.
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above, preferably with Certificate in Property Management or related disciplines
- 2 years of working experience in administrative area, experience in property related field is an advantage
- Responsible, self-motivated and well-organized
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
Interested parties please send full resume with PRESENT & EXPECTED SALARY to Ms. Lin by: clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to Ms. Lin, 10/F., Cafe de Coral Centre, 5-13 Wo Shui Street, Fotan, N.T.（Please quote Reference No. on envelope or as email subject）
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and be used for employment-related purpose only.