We are looking for a high caliber individual to join our administration team to support the back office and the managing directors of our Group in Hong Kong.
- Report to Senior Management and Office Manager of the Group.
- Responsible for overall office administrative duties including (basic book-keeping, expenses, stationery and office support).
- Provide a full spectrum of professional executive assistance, secretarial, business and personal support to the Senior Management of the Group (e.g. handling telephone calls, arranging meetings, managing trip schedules, personal tasks etc.).
- Assist in the daily administrative duties (e.g. typing, filing, regular correspondence and liaison with professional parties including consultants and lawyers, etc.); and
- Provide office support functions for all team members.
- Immediately available preferred.
- Diploma/degree holder preferred (majoring in Business Administration or relevant discipline will be an advantage).
- At least 2 years relevant working experience preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal Chinese and English language skills (fluent Mandarin preferred).
- Confident, independent, attentive to details, well-organized with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills including Windows/Microsoft Office and English & Chinese word processing
- Ability to work on highly confidential matters.
We offer attractive remuneration and bonus to the right candidate. Located in Central, 5 day work, group medical and other benefits. Interested parties please send a detailed resume with current/expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
OPUS FINANCIAL GROUP
We are a niche multi-disciplinary financial services and private investment group based in Hong Kong engaged in four main businesses, namely: Corporate Finance; Asset Management; Mezzanine Financing; and Principal Investment. Opus Financial Group subsidiaries are licensed by the SFC to carry out Type 1 (dealing in securities), Type 6 (corporate finance) and Type 9 (asset management) regulated activities. We are also a licensed money lender in HK. With our strong shareholder base and experienced management team, we have a solid deal pipeline, including both pre-IPO’s, IPO’s, M&A and special situation investment opportunities. We provide financial services to our shareholders & clients as well as seek special investment opportunities in Asia. We are currently looking for a high caliber candidate to join our Group as: