Our client is a leading company looking for an Administrative Business Partner (Executive Secretary) to join their team.
- Anticipate the needs of the managers and team member and assist the team to stay focus on the right track by resolving operational and administrative issue
- Manage the calendar, with high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events
- Able to handle completed confidentiality on all business matters
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures with little or no guidance
- Process the strong business judgment and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders in organized and analytical means.
- Serve as a lead of projects
- Organize logistics for a variety of team offsites and events
- Bachelor degree in any equivalent faculty
- 4 years relevant experience in general administrative experience
- 1 year pf experience in direct executive support
- Proficient in POS assets, including presentation, doc and spreadsheet
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
Interested parties, please
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes