A financial group is now looking for an admin/HR assistant to assist in business operation.
My client is a new financial institution established in Hong Kong. They are backed by a holding company based in China, a very large China listed company with multiple lines of businesses, and has set up as an investment platform for this company / family to facilitate with overseas investments. They currently have a number of active deals happening including M&A, private equity, funds management, and properties. This role open to candidates who want to develop in financial field.
The Admin/ HR assistant has the following responsibilities:
- To assist in daily general office administration and HR duties
- Handle staff welfare (MPF, medical)
- Annual Leave and payroll record
- To keep inventory of furniture, photocopier, fax machine, projectors, plants, etc.
- To assist in office renovation/ relocation projects
- To assist in liaising and coordinating with service providers and suppliers, such as stationery, business card, pest control, carpet cleaning and ventilation cleaning services
- To assist in coordinating and organizing company events and staff recreation activities
- To handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by management, if required
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- 2-3 years' experience working in Admin/ HR field
- Higher education in business administration or relevant studies
- Personality wise- Attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- To be a friendly and motivated team player
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Process good PC knowledge in MS office -Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Permanent Position
- Work-Life Balance
- 5 days working
- Excellent Career Progression
- Attractive Bonus
- Working in Central
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Liu on +852 2258 3540.