- Perform full spectrum of office administrative duties to ensure smooth office operation including overseeing office supplies, office maintenance,
logistic arrangement etc.;
- Perform clerical work covering but not limited to data entry, filing, scanning and photocopying;
- Perform courier services including document and parcels drop-off and collection, mailing and banking;
- Inventory management plus weekly stock reporting;
- Liaise with and manage vendors/suppliers to ensure gifts/premiums quality and delivery on time;
- Handling ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Handling event materials from preparation to packing and eventually to delivery;
- Assist and coordinate in marketing/company events and activities;
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials, presentations, proposals, reports and summary table.
- Team player with pleasant personality
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as administrative/office assistant
- Fresh Graduate with hands-on positive attitude will be considered
- Proficient in MS office and Chinese Word Processing is a must
- Proactive, attention to details and responsible
- Able to work under pressure and limited time scope
- Must be willing to work during weekend and public holiday (occasionally)
- Available immediately is highly preferred
Interested person please submit your resume with current and expected salary.
Data collected will be strictly for recruitment purpose only.
We offer competitive package and provide complete & thorough training to our employees. Send your full resume with expected salary and availability to us. Visit us at www.cryolife.com.hk or www.facebook.com/CryolifeHK for
more information. We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications received will be treated with strict confidentiality and information shall be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.