- Monitor and maintain office equipment and inventory supplies;
- Create, maintain and update company and employee records and databases;
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents;
- Support human resources functions including recruitment, insurance and payroll;
- Prepare and update office policies and procedures as needed;
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for insurance coverage and general repair;
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and schedule in-house and external events as needed; and
- Handle any other duties as may be assigned.
- Degree in business administration or relative field with proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role;
- Solid knowledge of office procedures;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is essential;
- Familiar with MS Office with proficient Chinese word processing skills; and
- Mature with strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Please apply with full resume stating personal particulars, employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.