- Handle daily enquire from consultants and channels.
- Handle insurance applications and policy owner services with Institutions.
- Provide clerical support including data input and other administrative duties.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Form 6 or above with minimum 2 years insurance company working experience.
- Excellent telephone manner with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, good team work ethic and have strong sense of responsibility.
- Immediate available preferred.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week.
Please send your Resume with your current salary and expected salary to Ms. Kit Shum.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are a leading independent financial advisor offering a wide range of offshore investment and insurance products to clients. In line with our rapid expansion, including Greater China, we are now seeking high caliber candidates to fill in the following post. If you are ambitious in developing your career in the financial field and are ready in taking up the challenges below, you are invited to apply for the following position: