1. Proactively monitor and manage full spectrum of office administration duties, including but not limited to the following:
2. Support the supervisor in sourcing and negotiation with vendors for procurement and facilities maintenance matters.
3. Support the supervisor in execution of in-house policies and guidelines.
4. Assist in other administrative or human resources duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned by department head.
5. Work closely with cross-functional colleagues.
- day-to-day mails/courier arrangement, office supplies replenishment, staff leave and attendance record update etc.
- monitor and coordinate with service providers for office equipment/general office facilities maintenance
- monitor janitors for office hygiene and cleanliness.
- prepare monthly attendance and expenses reports in timely and accurate manner.
- update and manage assets records.
- provide logistic support for committee meetings.
6. Occasional outdoor work is required as and when necessary.
1. Diploma holder or above in any discipline.
2. At least 5 years’ solid working experience.
3. Proactive, mature, detail-minded with pleasant personality.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Good operating skills in MS Excel and Word.
6. Immediately available is a definite advantage.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume stating expected salary and date of availability by clicking "APPLY NOW" or by post to
Units 1705-06, 17/F, Jupiter Tower, 9 Jupiter Street, North Point, Hong Kong. (marked on the envelop: Application for the post of Administrative Assistant)
(All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)