- Handle general office administration functions, staff activities, office administration procurement, etc.;
- Handle minutes taking, business correspondences, reports, proposals and confidential documents as required;
- Liaise with internal and external parties on business issues independently;
- Offer support to other business units and group functions;
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects and assignments as requested.
- F.6 or above;
- 1-3 years of working experience;
- Energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented and hard-working;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese;
- Less experience will be considered as an assistant;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Attendance bonus
- On-the-job training
- Staff discount
We offer a long-term career opportunity to the right candidate. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, join us now!
Please directly submit your full resume with expected salary to T6 Group Limited.
* Personal data provided in the employment applications will be treated as strictly confidential and used only
for recruitment purposes. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the process.