SPOT is children's therapy centre offering Speech, Physio and Occupational Therapy as well as Counselling and Psychology services. Our practice offers a child-centred and family-focused atmosphere.
Services are developmental, meaningful and fun. Through creative activities, we meet each child’s individual needs.
SPOT encourages children to grow, learn, explore and develop positive self-esteem. SPOT is located in Central, Discovery Bay and in Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Full Time Administrative Officer/Personal Administrative Assistant needed for SPOT Children's Centre in Central
Location: Stanley Street Central, Hong Kong
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-2pm, may include Saturdays 9am-5pm
We are recruiting a full administrative officer to join our dynamic Front of House team.
The primary role of the front of the house staff is to provide all aspect of customer services to clients and to support the therapy team. The team is also responsible for safeguarding smooth day-to-day operations of the centre.
As a dedicated member of SPOT team, the front of the house staff are considered part of the therapeutic team and contribute to holistic child-centered care through their thoughtful attention in client communication from the first enquiry
through to a family's last appointment.
Within this role the candidate will also have some personal administrative assistant duties for the Directors. This aspect of the role will require exceptional organisation and communication skills, and the candidate must be able to work
autonomously in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Enquiry & Appointment
- Develop working knowledge of SPOT and its service offering
- Gather initial information from the clients & send out respective registration forms.
- Create client files on the computer system Cliniko.
- Respond/Liaise with therapists about incoming enquiries in timely and professional manner.
- Take initiative to direct incoming emails
- Handle appointments on Cliniko ; booking, cancellation, rescheduling, and confirmation.
- For cancellation, implement SPOT’s cancellation policy and make sure new clients sign acceptance of cancellation form and inform therapists if within 24hour period.
- Maintain a functional waiting list and refer to it timely manner to optimize on free clinician time and fill openings.
- Bill and issue receipts to clients. Handle any billing / non-payment issues in a timely manner. Liaise with therapy team and accounting team if needed.
- Complete account requirement daily.
- Ensure daily summaries are completed and balanced with deposit.
- Update and finalize transaction accurately on Cliniko when appropriate and inform relevant therapist of client attendance.
Reception & Facilities
- Communicate with customers, SPOT team, external agencies and others in a timely, helpful, friendly and professional manner at all times on email, phone and in person.
- Escalate any serious issues to management when appropriate in a timely manner.
- Provide orientation for a new client regarding any agreement that needs to be signed, facilities and any relevant policies.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all time and adhere to SPOT’s dress code.
- Secure Premises. Maintain the cleanliness of the reception desk and reception area. Organise displays, snacks for sale and other supplies when required.
- Provide overall administrative support for the rest of the team.
- Maintain administrative database with details such as a password for systems, wifi, databases, info on service providers and such
- Update FAQ and reception manuals on-going basis for business continuity.
- Cheerful and energetic
- Likes liaising with people
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Attention to detail
Start Date: From May 14th, 2019
Please send your CV and expression of interest.