The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre is recruiting an ADR case manager to assist with the administration of HKIAC’s domain name dispute resolution work. The individual’s main responsibilities will include (but are
not limited to):
- Administering domain name dispute resolution proceedings under different major rules;
- Providing full range of administrative support to the HKIAC ADR team, including inputting case data, managing HKIAC’s list of domain name panelists, and generating case-related statistics;
- Assisting the organisation of domain name dispute resolution events and conferences;
- Promoting HKIAC’s domain name dispute resolution services;
- Meeting with stakeholders;
- Responding to enquiries and other tasks as deemed necessary by the immediate supervisor.
The successful applicant should possess the following qualifications and personal characteristics:
- Undergraduate degree in law, business administration, e-commerce, information technology or other relevant disciplines;
- Minimum two years’ professional experiences;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of integrity and confidentiality;
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, independent and well-organised;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese preferred); and
- Proficiency in office PC tools such as Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint.
Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to Debbie Chong. The application closing date is 20 June 2019. If you are not contacted
by HKIAC within 10 business days following this date, you may assume that your application has not been successful.