- To assist the Infection Control Officer /Principal Manager (Nursing) in developing infection control policies, procedures and guidelines with reference to the relevant guidelines
issued by local or international authorities
- To participate in planning and commissioning of service units and give advises on the selection of medical equipment and contracting-out services which have implications for infection
- To develop and organize programmes to implement and monitor infection control practices of the hospital; including the incidence and trends of infections among patients and staff
- To undertake on-going activities and surveillance to monitor nosocomial infections, outbreaks of infectious diseases and to detect multi-drug resistant organisms
- To design and implement staff training programme for common infection control practice; such as hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment, standard precaution, handling
of wastes and prevention of needle stick injuries, etc.
- To keep abreast of the situation of infectious diseases in the community and implement appropriate infection control measures
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related healthcare discipline and a Master Degree or above in Leadership, related Management or equivalent
- A valid Registered Nurse Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Certificates in Infection Control
- At least 8 years of post-registration experience and 5 years in acute hospital setting with designated infection control duties
- Experience in developing infection control programmes or commissioning of healthcare facilities is preferred
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Demonstrable personal commitment in providing safe and quality patient care services
- Proficient in project management and quality improvement processes
- On-call duties required
Compensation and Employment Terms
We provide a unique employment experience for people seeking careers in hospital and healthcare industry; and offer competitive
remuneration packages to the successful candidates. Appointment will be made on a 3 year contract with contract-end gratuity, renewable subject to good performance and mutual agreement.
14 April 2019
Personal Information Collection Statement
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not contacted by CUHK Medical Centre Limited within eight weeks
from the application closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date, and will be destroyed thereafter.