Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a performance improvement professional, you will be focused on helping them grow and turn their strategy into reality. You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. Whether you’re in Customer, Supply Chain and Operations, Finance, IT Advisory, Strategy or People and Organizational Change, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, mean you’ll gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Recommend solution development life cycle, including identification of business needs or review processes or policy changes, and possible solutions, help determination of impacts and benefits, and completion of associated documentation as well as help implementation of the solutions
- Confirm understanding of client’s priorities, objectives and business operations by translating functional specifications to technical specifications in order to proactively confirm system is able to support current and future business needs
- Coordinate areas of system testing, including preparation, execution and installation support to assure quality system changes
- Troubleshoot and de-bug Business Application, Enterprise Software, system/hardware issues, and investigate user issues and provide resolution or escalate as per defined process
- Develop and maintain proper system configuration of different environment and perform technical test on various setups
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, experience in configuration management and/or programming is preferred, ideally business/functional analyst with programming skills
- Experience in developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Experience in ERP solution and programming languages (Java, .Net, SQL) are advantages
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated person with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.