Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a performance improvement professional, you will be focused on helping them grow and turn their strategy into reality. You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. Whether you’re in Customer, Supply Chain and Operations, Finance, IT Advisory, Strategy or People and Organizational Change, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, mean you’ll gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Participate in margin improvement and business transformation engagements in cross industry sectors, preferably in procurement and business operating models
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client management
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
- Act as project manager or workstream leader to lead team on client projects
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Performance Improvement service by serving as a career counselor, training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 6 years or above of experience preferably in leading consulting or professional services firms or as internal project leader for industry practitioner
- Proven project management experience, preferably finance or procurement transformation, business process outsourcing, sourcing, procurement and IT
- Experience in ERP system implementation and previous procurement transformation experience preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Excellent supervisory, analytical, organizational and leadership ability
- Relevant Professional qualifications are a plus, e.g., PMP
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage