- Handle KYC/AML and documentation review & approval of new client onboarding & account opening in terms of client risk levels
- Perform CDD for new account opening, account maintenance and periodic KYC/CDD and PEP/sanction review for existing customers
- Conduct transaction monitoring and investigate suspicious transactions/alerts for customers
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in the process of transaction monitoring, AML investigation and AML/CFT systems
- Provide support in developing and maintaining AML/CFT systems, such as user requirements gathering and analysis, conduct feasibility study and communicate with relevant users and development team
- Update the relevant procedural manuals and ensure the KYC/CDD processes are in compliance with regulatory guideline and internal policies
- Advise the Front Office on client onboarding enquiries and requirements
- Update and provide AML training to staff
- Follow up and supervise the status of onboarding flow of new clients and cooperate with internal stakeholders including Front office and Operations
- Provide general support to the team and perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Legal, Finance, Accounting or related disciplined
- 2-3 years relevant experience gained in brokerage firm, banking and finance industry
- Good knowledge in KYC, AML and due diligence matters
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Words and Excel
- Have strong sense of responsibility and detail minded
- Self-motivated, meticulous, analytical and strong organizational skills
- Good communication between internal/external parties and willing to learn
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, 28/F, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by fax 2835-6677 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer & welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.