AML Investigations Manager
Our client is one of the largest retail bank in Hong Kong.
- To perform AML functions on an on-going basis, including detection and reporting of suspicious transactions and activities
- To conduct reviews for the enhancement of the AML functions of the Bank, and perform AML risk assessment as and when required
- To assist in handling enquiries from the law enforcement/regulatory authorities in Hong Kong
- To provide AML advisory support to the Bank
- To review and comment on the Bank's manuals, policies and guidelines from an AML perspective
- University graduates with a minimum of 5 years' working experience in the banking industry with experience in handling enquiries of law enforcement authorities and anti-money laundering compliance
- With both exp. in bank & law enforcement authority will be an adv.
- Professional qualification on AML, such as AAMLP, ACAMS, etc. is an advantage
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.