- Assist the assistant managers / mangers in valuation engagement execution, including business valuations, intangible asset valuations, and purchase price allocations. Duties include:
a)Perform industry research, comparable companies and transactions research, discount rate calculations and financial analysis
b)Develop valuation model
c)Prepare valuation reports
- Assist the assistant manager / managers in reviewing business valuations prepared by other valuers in order to assist audit teams on projects associated with fair value measurements
- Assist project managers in monitoring engagement progress including risk management, financials and other administration procedures
- Assist in business development activities including proposal and pitching documents preparation
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in Business Valuations or Audit, with a professional qualification in Accounting or CFA for Analyst and 2 to 5 years’ relevant experience for Assistant Manager
- Excellent financial analysis and problem solving skills
- Must be very proficient in Excel (which is the essential tool for our valuation engagements)
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and / or Mandarin) skills would be advantageous
- A good understanding of financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement)
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP is an added advantage
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.