- Assist the assistant managers / managers in conducting tangible asset valuation engagements, including real estate and plant & equipment valuation. Duties include:
- Perform research and analysis of comparable transactions and market data, such as price, cost, return, trend, etc.
- Develop valuation model
- Prepare valuation reports
- Assist the assistant manager / managers in reviewing tangible asset valuations prepared by other valuers and advisors as an audit support
- Assist project managers in monitoring engagement progress including risk management, financials and other administration procedures
- Assist in business development activities including proposal and pitching documents preparation
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in real estate valuation and/or plant and equipment valuation, preferably with large real estate valuation firms for Analyst and 2 to 5 years’ relevant experience for Assistant Manager
- Solid technical knowledge and the capability to apply up-to-date valuation methodologies on real estate or tangible assets
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and / or Mandarin) skills would be advantageous
- Willing to travel
- Professional qualification of Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS) or Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is preferred
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.