Business Operation is going to hire an Analyst to provide trade support for commodities business.
- Provide exchange traded derivatives trade processing support to two entities: BOCI Securities Ltd and BOCI Commodities & Futures Ltd;
- Responsible for daily client trades, positions and total equities reconciliation between BOCI, Exchanges and Brokers;
- Responsible for daily margin settlement arrangements with exchange, brokers and clients;
- Responsible for daily large trader reporting to exchanges and regulators;
- Closely liaise with Traders, Middle Office, Exchanges and clearing brokers to promptly resolve any trade breaks or exceptions;
- Participate in documentation of Workflow Procedure and testing of new processes and systems;
- Participate ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & experience
- Degree holder or above with major in Finance, Business, or Banking
- 1-2 years' relevant experience in banks, securities firms or well-established financial institutions
- Able to work independently under time pressure
- Attention to details and with good risk awareness
- Willing to work on Statutory Holidays
- Be a good team-player, proactive, self-motivated, and positive learning attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in English and Chinese word processing and computer applications (Lotus Notes, MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.), VBA and macro is a MUST.
- Immediate availability preferred
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.