- Interpret data and work with various type of data sources (e.g. POS, web analytics, membership, etc.)
- Organize data, create schema and structure for driving analyses
- Run analyses on customer behaviour blending with structured, unstructured, and/or qualitative dataset
- create key insights and recommendations through quantitative analysis
- utilise sophisticated statistics models to drive marketing strategies and planning
- provide KPIs and performance tracking summary via various reporting and data visualisation tools
Education and Experience
- Strong quantitative or engineering background, with degree in Statistics, Computing, Business (Marketing), or Data Science preferred
- 4-5 years of experience in CRM and loyalty program, customer behaviour analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SQL is necessary (MSSQL preferred)
- Experience in using Tableau or related analytics visualisation tools is preferred
- Knowledge of R, Python would be an advantage
Qualities and Interests
- Ability to work independently with excellent communication skills in English
- Able to translate data science methodology and results into meaningful layman's terms insights
- Strong analytical mind with attention to detail
- Curious and willing to learn (with interest in new data/digital marketing technologies)
- Good social spirit in collaborating with team
Candidates with less experience will be considered for ‘Junior Analyst, Customer Engagement & Commerce’ role.
We offer 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.