We are looking for a young and energetic Analyst – Finance & Accounting to join our highly dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
- Report to Managing Partner/ Manager – Finance & Accounting of the firm;
- Accounting data entry and filing;
- Assist in month-end closing and accounting reports;
- Prepare instructions and issue cheques for payments;
- Perform bank reconciliations and daily banking operations;
- Assist in preparing accounting schedules and provide general accounting and clerical support;
- Assist Manager during annual group audit, statutory audit, due diligence audits and tax compliance review;
- Assist Managing Partner/ Manager for various ad-hoc assignments and projects.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in finance, treasury and accounting;
- Good PC knowledge in MS Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of Xero accounting system is an advantage;
- Independent, well-organised, with good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Have strong commercial acumen, strong written reporting and communication skills;
- Fluent in English both oral and written, some knowledge of Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus;
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines;
- Trustworthy and have a clean track record.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- An entrepreneurial, international and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy;
- Great working atmosphere in a supportive and fast-paced environment;
- A team that will constantly challenge you and help you reach your highest potential;
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered Associate – Finance & Accounting.
To apply, please send us your resume / CV to us with subject line “Job Application – Analyst – Finance & Accounting”. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Crux Consulting Services (Asia) Co. Ltd. (Incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.