- Responsible for various analytical and management reporting, including Budget, Forecasts, quarterly management report, variance analysis, mid-month forecast and dashboards
- Analyze market trends and key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures and working capital
- Make recommendations on operations and identify risks & opportunities to improve performance and productivity
- Provide reporting support to internal parties with new analytical tools regarding on the performance of the business
- Work closely with senior management to support Group Strategy and Planning presentations & decks
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience, experience in retail industry will be an advantage
- Strong business acumen, analytical and planning skills to manage results
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and pro-actively
- Organized, detailed-oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Analyst, Finance & Planning
We offer competitive and attractive remuneration packages as well as rewarding and exciting career opportunities.
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary to [email protected] com or click "APPLY NOW"
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only