Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
As a (Senior) Analyst Programmer, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Obtain and analyse user requirements and identify solution alternatives.
- Participate in project planning, application system design, programming, testing and documentation.
- Evaluate feasibility and resource requirements for system enhancement.
- Map business requirements and business processes into technical design.
- Provide system maintenance and support for IT applications.
- Provide end-user support for information queries from users.
- Manage contractors and vendors for project implementation.
- A recognized University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years' experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems.
- Knowledge / experience in SAP BW, IS-U, CRM, ABAP programming, Windows, Microsoft Biztalk, SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Microsoft C# or .Net environments would be an advantage.
- Technical knowledge in statistical analysis and data science is a plus.
- Ability to analyze data, identify business relevant patterns, discover and present insights.
- Self-initiative, fast learner, creative and innovative with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation / report writing skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Fluent Cantonese is a must. Fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti
and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting
business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.