- Develop Web platform for 3D models with various applications, e.g. link up 3D models with document management system, IoT system, 4D timeline, Building systems, etc
- Develop automation tools such as API, Dynamo to improve effectiveness of BIM implementation
- Be pilot users in various BIM technologies and develop workflow for project application
- Provide Technical Support and training to BIM Team
- Solid web development experience and programming foundation
- Experience in development of asynchronous web application via AJAX techniques
- Knowledge on Autodesk Forge API or webgl is an advantage
- Knowledge on Gamming Engineer Development (e.g. Unity or Unreal) is an advantage
- Familiar with Cloud Server services (such as AWS/Google/Azure)
- Good sense of web UI development
- Proficient in various BIM tools such as Revit, Navisworks, Civil 3D, BIM360
- Good command of English and Cantonese
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day
time contact number, expected salary and quoting Emp. Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict
confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong