Netsuite Developer (Analyst Programmer level)
The NetSuite Developer is primarily responsible for supporting the continued growth of our Operations function. The ideal candidate is required to understand and conceptualize applications from both the technical and a business point of view. This position
requires strong business skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and implementing ways to improve systems to make business processes more efficient and improve data integrity.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, can manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure
to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. The candidate will work closely with various business teams to create and build functional operational support through the NetSuite application. Candidates must possess the ability to
understand business requirements and build workable solutions in NetSuite.
- Working knowledge NetSuite's Cloud / SaaS based ERP business software systems
- Experience in, training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment.
- Technical experience in understanding NetSuite capabilities, frameworks, and scripting.
- Leverage and customize out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions
- Analyzing complex business problems and assessing how NetSuite can be implemented to solve them
- Translating business requirements into user and functional requirements
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Creating documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows, and user guides
- Performing functional configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs
- Support research, analysis, and development of new concepts and emerging technologies
- Assist all departments with data analysis and reporting needs
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, dashboards.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years' Experience with NetSuite scripting and customizations
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication
- Ability to handle multiple projects, with multiple clients and the pressures of managing to required timelines.
- Experience in integrating NetSuite with external portals and back-office systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, as well as work autonomously
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with ability to juggle multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines
- Must be comfortable working with multiple departments and managers
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience.
- Degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science) or equivalent work experience.
- Works well in a collaborative and consensus-oriented team environment
- Strong sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer
Netsuite Technical Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite ERP
- 2+ years of SuiteScript experience
- SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, & SuiteFlow experience (SuiteCloud platforms) experience
- SuiteCloud Developer certification a huge plus
- At least 3 years of NetSuite Development Experience on Customizations and Enhancements.
- Proficient at NetSuite Coding using SuiteScript, SuiteCloud, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk
- Experience using Web services, API calls to integrate to other Business systems like Salesforce, Magento, Tableau
- Good at coding standards to easily debug code, trouble shoot and test
- Strong OO design and coding skills in at least one Object Oriented Language
- Comfortable with Linux command line (for application troubleshooting and deployment)
- PHP and Java experience