- Conduct business process review and finalizing requirements scope;
- Develop business intelligence tools, collaborating with off-site developer;
- Maintain/support and implement business intelligence / data warehouse platform;
- Prepare system documentation, manage solution deployment & system roll-out;
- Troubleshoot issues on BI reports & dashboards;
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 1-2 years related experience in business intelligence/data warehouse;
- Experience in SQL (preferably ANSI/ DB2 SQL);
- Good in analytic and data modelling, OLAP and BI reporting;
- Technical skills (either one of below):
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Service, SQL Server Reporting Service;
- Oracle Hyperion, Business Object;
- IBM Cognos; and/or
- Good attitude, self-motivated and be able to work independently;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Less experience will be considered as Programmer. Fresh Graduated is also welcome.
For application, please send your detailed resume (in word format), current and expected salary with cover letter (please quote our reference number) to Human Resources Manager, Excel Technology International (HK) Limited, 5th Floor, 663 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or click Appy Now.
Data collected from applicants will be kept confidential and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Excel Technology International (Hong Kong) Limited (HKEX: 8048) is a leading software solutions provider in focusing in providing services to banking and finance sectors. Established in 1988, Excel currently has over 500 IT professionals across PRC and SE Asia specialized in providing enterprise software development and e-Commerce solutions. Due to our business expansion, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join our teams to participate in developing and maintaining of our enterprise software solutions.