As an Analyst Programmer / Senior Analyst Programmer, you will work in a very energetic team to design, build, test and deploy leading cloud applications and prototypes using Agile methodology. The projects are for various large enterprises those have a high demand for innovative, cloud-based applications addressing a number of different business and operational functions, including Sales & Marketing, Customer Loyalty & IT Service Management.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for development, implementation and testing of cloud applications
- Develop high-quality, well tuned code that is reusable.
- Hands on Software/System customization and configuration.
- Contribute to analysis, technical research and feasibility study of functional requirements.
- Develop business application with programming languages platform.
- Develop/Setup Data Integration interfaces.
- Perform Unit/System Integrated Testing for the developed modules, maintenance, upgrades and provide documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering, Information System or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in coding/application development.
- Experience in programming languages such as Java, C#, or other Object-Oriented programming(OOP) languages.
- Experience in relational database and SQL programming.
- Ability to work in team to solve technical problems and a quick learner of new technologies.
- More experienced developer will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer.
- Possess Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics working experience/knowledge is definitely an advantage.
Your application will go directly to Laputa Technologies Limited. Please submit your resume via this job portal or directly to hr @laputatech.com.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our firm.