Our client is multination British banking and financial services company with strong local presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a passionate candidate to join their retail analytic team to conduct full lifecycle campaign management. Successful candidate can enjoy wide career exposure.
Our client is multination British banking and financial services company with strong local presence in Hong Kong. Under personal banking, they provide excellent banking services and various product to their retail customers, including deposits, credit cards, loan, mortgages etc.
They are looking for a passionate candidate to join their retail analytic team to conduct full lifecycle campaign management. The job provides wide learning exposure and great career progression. Candidate can enjoy attractive benefits package.
- Conduct full lifecycle campaign management, from design, testing to implementation
- Monitor performance and prepare quality control plans to identify improvements
- Perform campaign execution process, support users in defining the selection criteria and provide in-depth analyst with recommendations
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of analytical data-marts; ensure the information are up-to-date and ready for business use
- Support the team in building the infrastructure and drive automation of MIS reporting system to improve business efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data management, statistics or related discipline
- At least 1-2 years of project handling experience. Previous work experience in financial industry is preferred but not essential
- Proficient SAS programming skills with basic knowledge on programming languages
- Strong Excel VBA is an advantage
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects effectively
- Attractive remuneration package
- New headcount with full team to support
- Stable working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Auris Lam on +852 3602 2450