A regional E-Commerce position has been created for a leading business for their APAC operation.
My client is a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of children consumer products for over 60 years and counting. They have been one of the key innovators in driving a better and life-changing experience for families across 40+ countries. With a passionate to cater to children and parents well-being and to be the number one with their respectable market, they are currently looking for a Digital Business Manager to support their APAC business operation and growth.
You will be accountable for driving and managing overall all digital commerce sales and business development in Asia with revenue channel from E-Commerce marketplace, social commerce, director to consumer.
- Responsible for digital commerce transaction site setup, full stack e-shop operation, store front content and product data management, order and fulfilment management, inventory management, CS, payment, UX, and customer journey optimization.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to manage all online activity in connection to traffic driving / acquisition, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
- Develop and implement Asia individual market ecommerce strategy in order to improve sales performance and sustainability.
- Work with Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Category Teams on digital brand building, traffic acquisition, offers and promotion campaigns, online category management, and eCRM.
- Analyse various data to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver desirable performance and to achieve KPIs.
- Support digital marketing covering SEO / SEM, GDN, social, KOL / affiliates and email marketing.
- Develop store front content and promotion campaign calendar.
- Developing strategies to make recommendations for best investment tactics
- Providing support for strategy development and sales performances.
What skills and experiences you'll need to ace this job?
- Degree in eCommerce, Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
- Experience as an E-Commerce Business Manager with practices and techniques related to digital merchandising or online retailing (both acquisition and retention).
- Experience in Asia eCom ecosystems (HK, Taiwan, Japan, S. Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines)
- Demonstrable track record of digital devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of website / eCom platform management, prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce usability and growth hacking.
- Experience in marketplace in HK and Asia (HKTVMall, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon) and eCom platforms (Magento, Shopify).
This is a golden career for those looking for a regional E-Commerce exposures under an establish business track record.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sebastian Cheung on +852 3602 2496