Our client is a Consulting, Learning and Development group with branches in Paris, London, Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Their mission is to help luxury brands creating a memorable customer experience by delivering innovative and personalised blended learning solution.
As an APAC Training Manager, you will responsible for the local development, coordination, management and effective delivery of all training topics and aligned with the requirements of the L&D Director and the Business Development Managers.
Educate the local teams on the training “product”, the training catalog, the existing modules & tools and participate to client meetings to diagnose needs, build the proper training / blended learning offer and follow-up of the projects (training tools creation, delivery…) to fully satisfy client requests.
This role reports to the MD Hong Kong with dotted line to the Director of L&D in Paris.
- Support L&D Director in implementing the defined strategy and reaching objectives and play a Key role in organizing the Training content Development to meet local market relevancy
- Support and assist the business development team to meet clients, design the training “product” and ensure follow-up with Trainers / Coaches.
- Conduct Training and Training seminars in all APAC markets when needed
- Accompany the creation of local Training Programs, Design and cascade Education Guidelines for APAC clients
- Develop/Adapt training materials and modules to meet local market needs and clients
- Assess efficiency of the training tools and coaching
- Co-Development, roll-out and participation to regional “Train the Trainer / Coach” seminars
- Maintain and update the Training Library, Training Catalog, Training Outlines and Training modules
- Successful experience in Retail Training for luxury brands
- Master training tools creation: modules, activities, games, interactivity, digital training,
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Retail Training/Learning & Development
- Knowledge and understanding of Luxury
- Leadership, management and coaching skills, certification a plus
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin or Cantonese
- Strong in Office suite
- 25% of travel
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is specializing in the recruitment of international and local talents. With more than 4,000 active candidates covering all major industries and position range from junior to senior levels, our mission is to present the best profile to our clients (MNC, SMEs, Startup…)
Please visit our website: www.fccihk.com for more details about us.