We are currently looking for Application Engineer/ Senior Application Engineer. Major duties include:
- Provide technical support for power module customers and design houses
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation for projects and design tracking reports
- Provide application support to customers with occasional travel
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or other related Engineering discipline
- Experienced in analog and power applications will be a plus
- With knowledge on hardware design, FPGA system application and related system interface will be a plus
- Familiar with C/C++ programming language with knowledge in hardware circuit and schematic
- Familiar with PCB CAD tools is an advantage
- Knowledge in semiconductor devices such as diodes, MOSFETs, IGBTs, etc. will be a plus
JSAB Technologies Limited is a high-tech company specialized in the design, research and development, and sales of power semiconductor devices. JSAB is founded and led by a prestigious professor who is an IEEE Fellow in the field of silicon-based power semiconductor. JSAB possesses an outstanding technical team which includes PhD holders graduated from prestigious universities, and professional engineers worked in top semiconductor companies in North America, Japan or Taiwan. Moreover, JSAB strategically cooperates with HKUST to further enhance her R&D capability. The technical expertise of JSAB covers technology innovation, device design, process development, failure analysis, quality and reliability assurance, yield control and enhancement, etc. A series of patented technology platforms including Trench Field-Stop IGBT, Super-Junction MOSFET, and Shielded-Gate Trench MOSFET have been successfully developed. The products are widely used in a variety of applications such as power management, motor control, etc.
We have offices in the Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong, the campus of HKUST, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, and the Hi-tech Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen. We offer good career path, diversified work exposure and competitive remuneration package. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary by email to [email protected].
Please visit www.jsab.com.hk for more information of the company.