- Understand and keep learning among company’s software / SaaS product and solutions, in both business, industrial and technical aspects
- Work closely with business teams to provide effective support in the full path of solution engagement, includes requirement discovery,
solution demonstration and recommendation, up to implementations and post-sale review
- Maintain a set of product / solution demonstration environments and to provide demonstrations in flexible and effective ways
- Convert and translate solution recommendations into detail technical document and specifications for implementation teams
- Work simultaneously with multiple projects in different stages
- Proactively share product, process, solution and lesson-learns to technical and business teams
- Assist business teams to deliver sophisticated and effective business material, in different formats and levels of detail
- Involve in Product Management cycles via Agile methods
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant preferred
- Candidates from other disciplines with sufficient IT knowledge is also considered.
- 2-4 years of working experience in software industry
- Highly communicative, well organized and able to work efficiently in tight timeline
- Highly responsible, quick learning and self-motivated are essential Smooth communication skills with people from different cultures and working levels are must
- Good commands in English and Cantonese is a must; Spoken in Mandarin are preferred
- Willing to travel and could work effectively with people from different countries and cultures.
- Experience in software pre-sales or application specialist will be an advantage
- Software development experience will be an advantage
- Project management experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge or experience in logistic / supply chain / auto-ID industries is an advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Application Specialist Trainee
- 5 days of work
- Friendly and complaisant working environment,
- Project / annual bonus
- Career growth supports such as education allowance
- Opportunity to explore pioneering technology, innovative solutions and arising business trends, such as eCommercing, Demand-driven supply chain … etc
- Continual internal product training
and business know-how training
- Excellent opportunity for development of a profession that balances technical and people skills.
- With 2+ year in-house experience, capable members at this post are considered to be promoted to Assistant Solution Manager or Application Consultant or other applicable positions.
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume, stating present
& expected Salary to [email protected] .com or click
APPLY NOW. Any inquiry please contact +852 2699 9920