Reporting to the Assistant Manager / Manager of Solution Development Department, the Application Support Analyst is responsible to perform the support activities on the systems and applications related to Biometrics and Fintech for various industries including banking and finance. The candidate is expected to work with both internal 2nd tier supports and external service partners (local and overseas) when query / issue is received from the customers. On-site support during non-office hours is required for business-critical support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and document customer queries / issues.
- 1st tier support by receiving tickets from ticketing system / phone calls and conduct preliminary investigation.
- Work with internal 2nd tier support and external service partners (both local and overseas) to investigate and resolve issues with the systems and applications by diagnosing the root causes.
- Provide response on the investigation and finding to the customers.
- Conduct application testing and support customer application testing on different brand and model of the mobiles.
- Contribute to and maintain a knowledge base of previous support issues.
- 7 x 24 standby duty with roster is expected.
- Onsite support is required.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar credential.
- 1 - 2 years working experience in IT industry.
- Ability to identify and analyze technical issues and communicate with people in simple and easy-to-understand terms.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision but can escalate the issue to the supervisor in timely and appropriately manner.
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in Chinese and English, in liaising with various levels of users & vendors.
- Knowledge on web-based application using Java and mobile application in iOS and Android.
- Knowledge on multiple applications servers (WebSphere, Jboss, Tomcat) or RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server) is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in both Windows and Linux system is preferable.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer fringe benefits including 5-day work week, medical insurance, double pay, discretionary bonus and good career prospects. Interested parties, please apply with a detailed CV with present and expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited, 11/F & 12/F, Tower B, Regent Centre, 63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Tradelink's Personal Data Collection Policy for Recruitment, a copy of which is available at http://www.tradelink.com.hk./