This role is part of Application Support team, mainly to perform production deployment and user maintenance. This is also required to provide application support on some back office systems.
- Review of rollout, verification and fallback procedures to ensure practicality and accuracy
- Deploy software to production according to the rollout plan
- Manage deployment risk and resolve issue affecting the release scope and schedule
- Ability to manage deployment issues on the spot and escalate timely
- Responsible for application account creation, update and revoke
- Clarify with end user on the request for application account creation, update and revoke
- Produce weekly and monthly report for the summary of release and user ID maintenance
- Support Back Office Systems
- Provide hands-on technical support for users
- Manage incident resolution and reporting
- Develop command scripts to support system maintenance
Skills & experience
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or related discipline(s)
- Hands-on experience on release management, application development, quality control or production support is a plus
- Familiar with financial products with experience in investment banking and retail brokerage is a plus
- Good technical knowledge with Windows, Unix, Linux operating environments, relational databases, e.g. Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL
- Experience on web / application servers, e.g. Apache, Microsoft IIS, Jboss
- Experience on job scheduling and workload automation software, enterprise data integration platform
- Experience on workflow systems is a plus
- Self-motivated, strong troubleshooting skill and work independent
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to work in weekend (Friday to Sunday)
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.