Offering Sales Specialist
* Works closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the global engagement and contract in order to provide requisite analysis/information and recommendations to the pursuit and account teams.
* Once the deal is signed, work closely with the transition manager to ensure the metrics are right; financial metrics, tax and accounting processes are developed and implemented globally.
* Lead the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and renegotiations.
* Lead deal teams and represents the company to the customer for Outsourcing deals up to USD50m Contract Revenue.
* Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win large international Outsourcing deals.
* Coordinates all deal team efforts with sponsorship from Offering Leaders.
* Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
* Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
* Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
* Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
* Based in Hong Kong and expanded to cover multi-country
* Assess and quantify risk.
* Make decisions on program staffing and scheduling.
* Frequently participates in representing the organization to other businesses within the company and to external customers/clients.
* Acts as expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
* Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
* Education and Experience Required:
* Typically 5 years directly related experience in Outsourcing and/typically 8-12 years in complex IT service business.
* University or Bachelor's degree.
* Demonstrate knowledge of corporate policies, processes, products and markets.
* Demonstrate knowledge of at least one solution type (enterprise applications, analytics, cloud, digital workplace, etc.)
* Strong understanding of regional and global Finance or HR practices or negotiation and contracting issues and government regulations.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Possess vertical industry knowledge in one or more key industry IT domains in the local market.
* Possess existing executive relationships and customer knowledge relevant to the local market.
* Possess vertical solution expertise.
* IS/IT management expertise.
* Familiarity with project management methodologies.
* Leadership skills in directing pursuit and/or delivery teams.
* Demonstrate experience in consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills.
* In depth understanding and knowledge of Management of Change issues.
* Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across boundaries.
* Proven program management skills and able to demonstrate leadership capabilities.
* Strong influencing and communication skills at a senior level.
* Must be fluent in English, preferably in Cantonese and Mandarin.
* Ability to cope with very high peak workloads, extensive travel and periods away from home, short deadlines and significant pressure.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.