- Reporting to Operations Management, you will be responsible for monitoring retail operations ensuring it is aligned with brand standards and objectives
- Monitoring sales performance for the retail chain operations and develop where necessary to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Leading store based staffs, manage attendance and provide training or coaching in order to further develop potential talent in the retail chain.
- Work closely with marketing team on advertising campaigns and promotions
- Understand the training needs and work closely with Training team to plan training programs for frontline staff in order to continuously uplift their skills in different area to enhance retail business
- Monitor target stock level, ensure high quality of store presentation and service standard , operations procedures, driving KPI's and ad-hoc projects assigned by management.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in store management in FMCG with 3 years in managerial level.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Strong business sense and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is required
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive package including medical insurance and staff discount, etc. Interest parties, please send full resume with current and expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)