We are looking for creative and energetic individuals to join our team.
ART CONSULTANT / PROJECT LEADER
You will be a key part of the team to deliver the creative vision for the company’s projects.
You will be astute to understand the client’s expectations and to have the creative competencies to be able to satisfy them successfully, efficiently and within budget and agreed timeline.
You will need to work independently and as part of a team.
You will work with clients and their business partners and will be expected to travel to meetings as required by the different projects.
You will work with artists and designers to develop concepts and realize project artworks.
Report to Director/Project Managers
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor degree or above in interior design, architecture or fine art. Higher level qualifications preferred.
- 5-8 years' experience in architecture, interior design company or art consultancy business specializing in hospitality projects.
- Experience in hotel, residential or club house projects with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Highly creative and innovative in art or interior design with sound detailing knowledge and excellent project management skills.
- Previous experience with interior contracting firms or property developers as well as proficiency in AutoCAD and interior 3D design an advantage.
- Experience working as an art consultant is preferred.
- Great aesthetics and knowledge in art and new media.
- Abreast of current trends of Art.
- Must possess exceptional computer skills. PC knowledge with Mac knowledge is a plus. Thorough knowledge of the following software applications is required, AutoCAD, 3DMax, SolidWorks, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel and any widely utilized word processing application.
- Candidates with 10 years of experience will be considered for the position of Senior Project Manager.
Make presentations to client.
- Prepare proposals to clients or bids for tendering projects
- Research and source suitable artworks and accessories for projects
- Personally work on the art selection based on project concept and budget requirements
- Work closely with client’s project team and manage projects
- Provide detailed concepts and direction to artists and suppliers
- Provide specifications to clients and artists/suppliers
- Travel to source or meet clients as required.
- Supervise projects till satisfactorily installed.
Detail oriented with a methodical approach to work.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Exceptionally good communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good writing skill is essential.
- Understanding of different medium and technique used in artwork production.
- Understanding of perspective and space relationships.
- Manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
- A good eye for decoration and detail.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas.
- Ability to think visually.
- Possess Leadership skills.
- Ability to see the broader picture and to co-ordinate effectively.
- Diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists, clients and other business partners.
- Business management experience is a distinct advantage.
Interested applicants please send in their full resume to our email. Applicants with less than 2 years' relevant experience please not apply.