- Identify business opportunities and maintain good relationship with clients
- Carry out sales and marketing activities to capture business opportunities
- Mainly dealing with Art Logistic and or installation industry such as Museum handling, packing, exhibition and administration practice;
- Planning and arrangement of Artist studio, fabrication and installation;
- Manage of Commercial gallery and art fair operations;
- Manage of Commercial exhibition operations; Auction house operations and or Art shipping agent operations;
- Planning & Developing an operation systems and specification procedures including collection & delivery access procedure; warehouse and storage set up & administration procedure;
- Training staff for high quality packing & crating skill such as condition, conservation checking / reporting and minor repairs;
- Perform market research from time to time, direct mailing & approach potential client(s) and/or provide briefing to clients;
- Attend marketing events locally or aboard.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, at least 8 years’ working experience in Art Storage or Logistic/warehouse industries; including 3 years in managerial grade;
- Familiar with art handling, the logistic & delivery operation, storage management ;
- Able to communicate with other business parties, vendors and customers in order to have efficient co-operations;
- Strong analytical and planning skills; Good command of spoken / written English.
- Immediate available preferred
Interested candidates, please contact us at +852 2973 2809 with enquiries and applications
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.