Anastassia’s Art House & Red Square Gallery is a highly reputable award-winning Russian Art Academy & Gallery committed to offering prime art education to adults and children & exhibiting artworks of leading artists.
The Company has currently three venues located in Repulse Bay Shopping Arcade, The Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong & Sai Kung.
We seek a qualified candidate to fill the position of a Full-Time & Part-time Art Teacher.
The duties are:
- Leading painting & drawing classes to students enrolled;
- Studying the existing curriculum to be fully prepared for the courses;
- Delivering art classes according to the planned curriculum;
- Contributing ideas in developing & expanding the curriculum, and preparing own lesson plans & projects consistent with the scope and philosophy of the Company.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Visual Art University/Academy Degree.
- An Arts Degree from a Russian Institution is highly preferred
- Fluent spoken and written English. Native Russian speakers is a plus
- Having a pleasant personality and enjoying interacting with both children & adults
- Minimum one-year work experience with good references
- Having leadership skills, able to coordinate and supervise art classes
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and efficiently
- Responsible and able to work well with a team
To apply, please email your CV, stating your current & expected salary.
Anastassia’s Art House & Red Square Gallery is a highly reputable award-winning Art Academy & Gallery committed to offering prime art education to
adults and children & exhibiting artworks of leading artists. The Company has currently three venues located in: The Repulse Bay Shopping Arcade, The Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong and Sai Kung.
We seek to employ a highly qualified candidate to fill the post of Art Administrator at our Repulse Bay Studio. The duties include full range of secretarial and receptionist duties, with a wide range of responsibilities related to the smooth operation of the Academy and Gallery. This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, able to prioritize work assignments as they come in, and capable of working without supervision.