Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and we rank #212, and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people…come join the fun!
Accountable for management of the Lenovo Gaming Phone in AP, driving and motivating matrix team to exceed revenue and profit targets and business KPIs. Responsible for conducting metric driven business reviews, initiating and developing strategic growth plans for the business.
Day-To-Day Responsibilities :
• Drive the business to achieve revenue and profit targets
• Anticipates, creates and defines innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment.
• Responsible for Lenovo Legion phone business in AP
• Understand how markets and competitors will influence the selling of Lenovo products
• Oversee all major activity/programs with telco/retailers including co-marketing, promotional activity, sales rep education and incentives
• Develop and promote new opportunities with the telco/retailers
• Ensure the sellers understand and can successfully promote the Lenovo product set
• Articulate Lenovo Gaming Phone’s “value proposition” to the retailers
• Manage the longer term development of the channel program, growing BP satisfaction and loyalty in Lenovo to achieve and increase in their share of business.
• Communication skills – ability to recognize challenges, and communicate quickly and effectively.
• Great relationship building skills.
• Excellent organizational skills must be a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, passion for start-up like environment.
• Ability to build effective virtual teams and drive results via others in a complex cross-functional organization
• Superior knowledge of Phone, telecom industry, keen focus on market trends and customer needs with exceptional analytical skills & financial acumen.
• Commitment and ownership of role.
• Critical thinker (solve for the right problem).
• Ability to work Independently