A Servant Leader. A Strategic Planner. An Influential Presenter. A Numbers Person. A Problem Solver. A Multi-Tasker. A Logical Mind with Creative thoughts.
If your friends describe you with some or all of such phrases, you are potentially the person we are looking for.
We are TBA (Total Brand Activation). A typical day at work may involve you to be working on an exhibition pitch while guiding and giving pointers to your teammate in the morning, managing the expectations and wowing the client in the afternoon and brainstorming for out of the box ideas in new technology or digital space to enhance brand experiences with the team at night. In an environment where you will work and be supported by a team, we want you to be able to serve and grow our exceptional list of clients in their brand experiences, retail solutions, corporate theatre, digital and social engagement, trade shows, conferences and special events. All these while having fun and making a difference for the client.
If you are up to it, read on at the details that we think can make a difference.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT: The ability to see difficulties before it happens, ensuring projects have zero chance of any failure.
• INTEGRATED MARKETING: The ability to understand and recommend pre and post event marketin initiative to turn events into campaigns.
• CLIENT RELATIONS: The ability to manage expectations, to win new accounts and to grow existing accounts.
• LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT: The ability to have precise timeline and tracking ability
• SITE MANAGEMENT: The ability to recommend the best venue to bring out the right brand experience at the right price and of course, ability to handle the nitty gritty of installation and teardown.
• Passion and Commitment!
• Experience in managing a team including mentoring juniors, shows leadership and personal skills
• Experience in media, communication design, digital / social media marketing, advertising, events & exhibitions, PR or promotions related fields
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good negotiator, excellent problem solver
• Excellent organisational, writing, time and people management skills
• Excellent Conversational English and Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in full service meeting planning and implementation or relative experience.
• Proficient IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you, then give us a call and join us as TBA’s Assistant Account Manager / Account Manager.
If you’ve got passion and are talented in conference management, if you’re a leader who can orchestrate a production team, if clients fall in love with you because of your precision in detail and your consistent ability to deliver, we want to build a business and a team around you.
We are TBA (Total Brand Activation) a highly creative group backed by a global company who seeking a Conference Manager Extraordinaire to serve and grow our international list of clients in their brand experiences, retail solutions, corporate theatre, digital and social engagement, trade shows, conferences and special events. We are fun and we’re looking for like-minded fun and talented people.
If you are willing to accept the challenge, please submit your application to [email protected]