- Provide reporting & financial opinion to management
- Managing the overall general accounting / finance function for centre
- Enhance the operating and reporting procedure to cope with operational needs of the business
- Perform day to day operations of the financial accounting, preparation of month end closing, consolidation accounts, reconciliations, variance analysis and various financial reports, etc
- Provide financial analysis, reviewing and preparation of budgeting and management reports
- Dealing with both internal and external parties including auditor and tax agent etc
- Support year-end audit and yearly taxation
- Handle assigned ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or business-related disciplines
- Certificate in HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent professional qualification would be an advantage
- At least 6 years accounting experience, at least 3 years from management reporting.
- Work independently, and able to work under pressure and tight schedule, self-motivated and high efficiency with multi-tasking
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, compliance and procedures
- Excellent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proficient in spoken & written Chinese and English.
Working Days and Hours:
From Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.