- Handle full set of accounts, including data input, cheque payments, prepare vouchers, monitor cash flow and Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables, bank reconciliation, issue debit note and credit note, staff expenses analysis, month end closing and inter-co current accounts reconciliation
- Handle import & export bill, include DP / LC / IF, etc.
- Liaise with banker for settlement
- Assist to prepare schedules for monthly management account
- Involve in implementation of ERP system
- Co-ordinate and assist the team to ensure smooth operations
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
- Diploma or Bachelor degree holder in accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in trading firm
- Good knowledge in computer application in MS Office application and Chinese word processing
- Experience in using ERP system
- Good command on both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Trustworthy in handling confidential information, mature, organized, responsible, and has a pleasant personality
- Excellent attitude, fast and efficient worker, a strong team player, proactive, well organized, attentive to details, analytical mind, able to work under pressure
- Less working experience will be considered as Accounting Assistant
- Immediate available is a preferable
We offer attractive and comprehensive remuneration package to the right candidate including 5-day week, medical scheme (include dental), bonus scheme, education allowance and retirement scheme. Please apply with a covering letter and full resume including current and expected salary and available date by clicking "Apply Now"
All data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.