Main Job Duties:
- Preparing monthly reports and analysis
- Coordinate with Sales & Operation Department and verify the correctness of revenue and cost postings
- Month end closing
- Review sales/purchase contracts and agreements
- Communicate with oversea representation office, prepare the management accounts and handle finance-related issues remotely
- Perform routine accounting works includes voucher entries and filling etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Member of ACCA or QP or equivalent is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
- Able to work independently and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Positive attitude, detail-minded, self-motivated
- Willing to learn and work overtime especially for month end closing
- 1-3 years accounting experience
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
We offer 5 days work with good career prospects for the right candidates. Interested parties please send your application with detailed
CV including availability, current and expected salary (IS A MUST) in MS Word format by clicking Apply Now.