Job Description :
- Responsible for daily accounting duties including data input, issue cheque, prepare vouchers & remittance
- Assist in preparing accounts payable and accounts receivables
invoice processing, support on the cycle of billing procedures with internal parties
- Coordinate with internal parties and verify the correctness of revenue and cost postings
- Support daily operations on financial accounting and reporting functions
- Issue credit/debit note
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Handle administrative work
- Assist to handle ad hoc report
- Certificate / Diploma in Accounting or pass in LCCI Level II or above
- Minimum 1 years solid experience in accounting, preferably in trading industry
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Excel & Word
- Strong sense of responsibility, independent, self-motivated, well organized, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Location : Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
We offer 5 days work, 13 months salary & yearly merit bonus, bank holidays, medical benefits.
Interested parties please email the curriculum vitae with full career details, availability and last and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.