- Handle daily payment and receipt, following up outstanding matters, preparing financial statements
- Prepare interim and period-end schedules and bank reconciliation
- Data analysis including fluctuation analysis
- Perform month-end closing including journal entry postings, provisions and accruals etc.
- Liaise with various departments and external parties including auditors
- Reporting to Finance Manager and assist in consolidation and various ad hoc reporting functions
- Diploma in accounting or above
- Minimum 3~5 years of relevant experience preferably in a listed company
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, eagerness to learn and improve
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Knowledge and good command of Yonyou is an advantage
We offer attractive salary, medical plan and fringe benefits. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or apply via our web site.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)