Our client is a business consultancy and investment firm, with business in entertainment, media, technology and e-commerce sectors, mainly with alternative investment strategies including private equities, venture capital, and alternative debt strategies.
We are looking for a young and energetic Associate Accountant to join their highly dynamic and entrepreneurial team in Hong Kong
Office Location: Central
Salary: HK$ 20,000 - 28,000 x 12 month + bonus
- Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable functions including payment to vendors, invoice booking, staff reimbursement, inter-company reconciliation, etc.
- Assist in month-end closing with the preparation of accounting schedules
- To co-ordinate with various departments to make sure timely month-end closing
- Responsible for month-end closing and prepare financial reports and analysis
- Liaise with external auditors and regulators for annual auditing, tax filing, and other compliance requirements
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder in Accounting and student member of HKICPA/ACCA preferred
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in finance/accounting/audit would be highly preferred
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and overtime
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered Accountant
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Kelvin KO, or call +852 3972 6554 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com