- Assist in monthly closing and maintenance of Inventory System Report;
- Verify and monitor the supplier invoices for accounting ledger input and various other ad hoc projects within the monthly deadline;
- Communicate proactively with warehouse and other business parties for operations and inventory control issues;
- Provide clerical support to Accounts Department;
- Propose improvement to the Group Inventory System;
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Higher Diploma in Accounting or above;
- Student member of professional accounting bodies is preferred;
- Fresh graduates are also welcome;
- Able to handle works independently with minimal supervision with eagerness to challenge and push beyond limit;
- Attentive to details and able to work under timeline and multitask capable;
- Self-motivated, energetic together with good communication skill;
- Good command of computer literacy in MYOB, Excel, Word, Outlooks;
- Immediately available is preferred/ but not essential.
Interested parties please email your full resume, with date of availability, and expected salary to HR & Administration Department (All information received will be kept in strict confident and for recruitment